Il y a 85 utilisateurs connus et inconnus. Pour voir la liste des connectés connus, cliquez ici

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Page :   1  2  3
Page Suivante
Auteur Sujet :

English Thread

n°41008
Profil sup​primé
Profil : Ballon d'or
Posté le 16-04-2016 à 18:28:12  answer

Reprise du message précédent :

ragnar a écrit :

By the way, I tried posting this in 2 topics already but they are probably not the right place to do so. I will try it here.

I am an active participant in the scouting topic at Benfica Forum, and I would like to get you guys opinion in regards to if there would be any Nancy player that you would consider to have enough quality to play at Benfica, for instance?  
2 years ago I watched Nancy vs Angers and I was quite impressed with Busin, as well as as Jeff Louis and Nardi. Also the fireworks at the end were pretty cool.  
Last year I enjoyed watching Mana Dembele play. But this year I haven´t had the chance to watch many Nancy games, so I would like to get your opinion on that.  

Leave our players alone!  

But I know some Benfica players who could be on loan in Nancy if you agree to pay their wages!  :D

n°41009
ragnar
Quy S'y Frotte S'y Pique
Profil : Amateur
Posté le 16-04-2016 à 23:11:11  profilanswer

I would like to see Logan Martin on loan to Nancy next season. I think he would do well, and could get some playing time in a competitive league.

---------------
ASNL & SL Benfica
Portugal
n°41029
ragnar
Quy S'y Frotte S'y Pique
Profil : Amateur
Posté le 17-04-2016 à 23:20:09  profilanswer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkrCiV-G6hI

Can't wait for this year's!

---------------
ASNL & SL Benfica